Friday, October 9, 2009

Red Lips Va-Va-Voom

Bright red lips make a statement-oh yes they do.

Today I walked out the door and felt classy and sexy with my new red lipstick. I must admit, I did not think I could ever pull off red lipstick. In fact I thought to myself, "I will look like a cheap latina!" Now who wants to look cheap? Not I.

There are a few key elements to wearing red lipstick. It's got to be the right shade of red for you or big surprise....

YOU WILL LOOK CHEAP.

So I made sure it was the right shade for me and I must say I love it. It's the perfect acessory for fall and winter. You can play down your other make-up to a mimimum and even your jewelery. Red lips are character enough that you don't have to fuss with the rest.

If you were a scared red lip wearer like I was just make sure you get the right tips from here and here before you go get sexied up with them red lips!

{Check out these red lips...so chic and simple}


1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I have never considered red lipstick. But it could be very fun. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete