Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy 35th Anniversary Mom & Dad

Happy Anniversary to the parents!

These two lovebirds have been married for 35 years, my goodness longer than I have been alive. I have been lucky to witness such an amazing marriage from my parents which is a rarity this day in age. They adore one another and my mom still thinks my dad is the funniest man alive-she laughs at every corny joke and giggles when he teases her. My dad thinks my mom is the most beautiful woman he has ever set his eyes on and could go on and on about how wonderful a woman she is.

I agree-I think they are both pretty great people. So here's a toast to mom & dad, to their beautiful marriage and to many more years of happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, happy anniversary to Marta and Carlo. What a cute pair!

    ReplyDelete