Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend o' Wedding

So this weekend was my dear friend Cathy's wedding in San Francisco. Here are some pics and the highlights of the trip in a nutshell:



*I successfully packed everything into my carry-on. This is a first for me. I am so proud of becoming a minimalist and I know my lower back is thankful as well!
*I wore a hoodie to the airport and a tank underneath. At the security point the security guard asked me to take off the hoodie. I looked at him and said, "Um that would be awkward." He wouldn't understand the garments hanging out underneath the tank, not attractive. So I was asked to step aside and was felt up by a female(but manly looking) security guard. AWKWARD. I am going to be honest, I was hoping he would feel me up, he was HOT!
*The bride and all of us treated ourselves to pedicures and I was reminded of how much I love them and red toe nails.
*I am amazed that even though I have been to San Francisco many times, I always see new and beautiful places in this great city. If you haven't been to San Fran, make it a must on your travel list. I just love it there. The new place I saw this trip was Los Lobos lookout point, absolutely beautiful.
*Cathy got married in the Oakland temple, I had never been and am grateful I got to see another beautiful temple.
*Ate yummy clam chowder in a bread bowl at the famous Boudins and of course had to buy a loaf of sourdough bread to bring home.
*Last but not least, I found my Spring purse! She is a beauty and the pic I have posted does not do her color justice, it's a fun shade of orange, perfection!















2 comments:

  1. That security guard story was awesome! When I worked at the Church Office Building, I remember there were a few hot-looking ones, but wait, they were married.
    I love the purse. I covet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had fun! :) and congrats to Cathy! And...I love that you blogged about your new spring purse. :) excited to see her.

    ReplyDelete