Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gianni take me with you, I have SPRING FEVER!

It is official, I have Spring fever! It is in the upper 70's this week and I can't stand the fact that I'm indoors, let alone working. Usually around the end of April I take a trip to some far off land. I have done this for years now. So when I don't have a trip planned, I get a little sad. I know to the rest of you this sounds like I'm a spoiled brat, and I guess I have been spoiled to be able to travel. It does not help my fever that my older brother Gianni has the best summer planned, I am so jealous! He leaves on Friday to Ecaudor for two weeks with a BYU group for his MBA program. He gets back and a week later is off to Hawaii for an internship with the President of BYU-Hawaii. He gets back from that and three days later is off to Europe for another internship in Italy while visiting 10 other countries! I keep asking him if he needs a personal traveling assistant, he just chuckles at me along with the rest of my family because they know I can never sit still for too long. But I am grateful I do get to go to New Jersey to visit family for a week at the end of May. And even though I was born in the Garden state and have been there too many times to count on my hands it should be so fun to hang out with my Aunt Carolina, my grandma and my three cousins. We are already starting to plan a trip to the shore and I am looking into a little trip to Boston perhaps. So in perspective it's not so bad after all. But don't worry that I'm still figuring out what other adventures I can have lined up for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment