Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow adventures with kids.

 A few weekends ago my sister-in-law had to leave town for a family emergency.
With my brother working full time I volunteered to take my three nieces for the weekend.

The kids had watched too many movies, colored to their hearts content, 
and were getting cranky being inside. So we put on our snow-gear and
headed outside to play in the snow. We made a snowman, went sledding and
made snow angels. It was the best idea to get them out of the house, 
while getting their energy spent on having fun instead of going stir-crazy.

It was a win/win in my book. We came back inside, had hot chocolate, 
and the crankiness was left on the turf and before I knew it they were taking naps.
 ^^Odin, my nephew, likes to show off how strong he is at every chance he gets. He's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment