Over time I think most woman gain
some wisdom on what beauty products work for them
and make life a bit better and help you with your confidence.
I've compiled a list of some of my favorite beauty products
that I can't live without anymore, they're that good!
1. Moroccan Oil - this stuff is simply the best. It smells amazing and makes my hair shine.
2. Style Edit Hair Concealer - This stuff sprays out like a hairspray other than it's a color
that comes spraying out to help conceal that nasty regrowth in between my hair color appointments. This stuff comes in all shades, it's my life saver, I love it.
3. Burt's Bees Blemish Stick - I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to those
unpredictable pimples that appear out of nowhere and need some tender loving care. This blemish stick
helps move the process along a lot quicker.
4. Benefits They're Real Mascara - My aunt gave me this mascara this past Christmas. Her and
my cousins raved about how awesome it was and that I'd never go back to another brand. I was skeptical, but I'm now an avid fan. Extends my lashes longer than ever while thickening them.
5. MAC Paint Pots - I love putting this on my lids before applying eye-shadow. It prevents creasing
on my lid and my eye-shadow stays on all day.
6. NARS Roman Holiday Lipstick - I discovered this color last year. It's the perfect pop of color. On lazy days I put on this lipstick with mascara and feel like a million bucks.
What are some of your must have products? Please share the wealth!