Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A few of my favorite beauty products...

Over time I think most woman gain
some wisdom on what beauty products work for them
and make life a bit better and help you with your confidence.

I've compiled a list of some of my favorite beauty products
that I can't live without anymore, they're that good!

1. Moroccan Oil - this stuff is simply the best. It smells amazing and makes my hair shine.
2. Style Edit Hair Concealer - This stuff sprays out like a hairspray other than it's a color
that comes spraying out to help conceal that nasty regrowth in between my hair color appointments. This stuff comes in all shades, it's my life saver, I love it.
3. Burt's Bees Blemish Stick - I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to those
unpredictable pimples that appear out of nowhere and need some tender loving care. This blemish stick
helps move the process along a lot quicker.
4. Benefits They're Real Mascara - My aunt gave me this mascara this past Christmas. Her and
my cousins raved about how awesome it was and that I'd never go back to another brand. I was skeptical, but I'm now an avid fan. Extends my lashes longer than ever while thickening them.
5. MAC Paint Pots - I love putting this on my lids before applying eye-shadow. It prevents creasing 
on my lid and my eye-shadow stays on all day. 
6. NARS Roman Holiday Lipstick - I discovered this color last year. It's the perfect pop of color. On lazy days I put on this lipstick with mascara and feel like a million bucks.

What are some of your must have products? Please share the wealth!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love and still need (arg!) that Burt's Bees stick. It's a dream come true, although that brand e.l.f. sells a Zit Zapper that's salcylic acid (sp) for $1.00. That's right--$1.00. I don't know if it works as well as Burt's Bees, but I'm giving it a try. Also by e.l.f. is an All Over Color Stick in Persimmon that I blend in on my t-zone and cheeks to add a nice glow. It's inexpensive and when I'm in a hurry and my face needs a little boost, it works nicely!


    Good to know about the MAC paint pots and mascara! I looove Lancome mascara, but I trust you if you love this! And...sadly, I am starting to get a tiny bit of gray--and not just random gray hairs here and there. I may have to check the hair edit stuff out!

    Thanks for sharing your faves!

    ReplyDelete