Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cousins Night Out aka CNO

Every few months it is tradition amongst the Santamaria female cousins in the area to get together and have what we call CNO. We usually go out to eat, go to a movie or stay in and cook. This time we decided to spice it up with pizza and Mama Mia! We laughed our heads off singing along to this ultra cheesy movie and concluded that none of us can sing.




Our home made microphones and ABBA cd's, thank you Giovanna!


Singing our little hearts out!
My cousin Giovanna's dog Murphy was stuck listening to us and kept banging his head against the wall, needless to say I think he was relieved when we were done.
Here's a little clip of our off key singing, particularly mine. I think I am trying to harmonize, I have learned my lesson after listening to this. I will just stick to the melodies.

3 comments:

  1. "I can harmonize with anything." Sound familiar?

    So I made Nils watch Mama Mia with me and he wanted to kill himself. He kept saying, "You know this song, too?" I was like HELLO! It's ABBA! Easterners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is so awesome you had your own microphones!!! I must say I'm a little jealous I wasn't there. Also, that is hilarious that the dog was banging it's head against the wall. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, we DO need to go to lunch!

    ReplyDelete