Monday, March 2, 2009

Bubble Bath Bliss

One of my favorite things to do lately after coming in from the cold is to wind down with a bubble bath. I used to take a bubble bath once in a blue moon; but now its my addiction. I put on some relaxing tunes, fill the tub up with steaming hot water, pour in my aroma relaxing bubbles, light a few candles and I have transported myself to bubble bath heaven! It relaxes me and rejuvenates me and I can't get enough of it. Here is one of my bubble bath playlists that I just love, enjoy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. I am love, love, lovin' your blog. I'm so glad you started one. It took me a while to jump on the wagon, too...it's a lot of initial set-up work, but it's fun.

    Thanks for the playlist!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! i love bubble baths too! so relaxing. my dream is to have a huge tub that i can fully immerse myself in while just sitting down...clear up to my neck. or maybe a hot tub/bath tub....

    ReplyDelete