Monday, September 8, 2014

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens

 Back in the spring when I was in NYC, my dear friend that lives there
suggested we go to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden one day. I really had no
idea what I was in for. In my mind, I thought a few gardens. Boy was I underestimating
the vast beauty that awaited us! The gardens went on for what seemed hundreds of acres.
There were different styles of garden, with the flowers and plants native to each region of the world.

I felt at times that we were in Europe and other times that we were in Asia.
It was simply breathtaking and a great way to enjoy the season and a free activity
if you go on Saturdays from 10 am to noon, which is what we did, we love free!
^^This view reminded me of being in Provence, France.
 ^^Japanese gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment