Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 in review.

Well another year has come and gone, crazy how time flies!
Why can't time slow down like when I was a kid
and it seemed that I'd never grow up?

I'm grateful for another year.  My life is not rosy
and beautiful all of the time, I only share a sliver
of what happens in my life on this blog. But along
with all of life's ups and downs there's always been
a reoccurring theme, and that's that I am grateful 
that I get another year of living this life that I have. 

I do try to remember that not only in the awesome
times, but in the crappy ones too.  2013 was so hard
in so many ways, it stretched me in ways I didn't know
I could be stretched. But it was also a good year abundant
with blessings. God is good to me.

I thought I'd round up some photos from the year
that were memorable to me.

Hope 2014 is another year full 
of stretching and relaxing for me
and all of you!

January
February
March
April
May
June
July

August
September
October
November
December

1 comment: