Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jerry's

Every time I go to Jersey,
we go to Jerry's, when my parents go to Jersey, 
they go to Jerry's and my family that lives there,
they frequent Jerry's.  I guess you could say...it's tradition.
And if you know Italian's, we're all about tradition.

Needless to say we love Jerry's.
 We love it because it has all sorts 
of cheeses from all over Europe, 
breads, specialty hams like jamon serrano, 
cookies, preserves, pastries & chocolates 
along with a gazillion other delicacies.
Pretty much it's heaven for any foodie!

My cousin Francesca and I like to go
on an empty stomach because Jerry's is
known for all of the samples that are generously 
given to customers on everything. So we like to eat 
our way around the place, all the while filling our
cart {and tummies} full of delicious cheeses and chocolates.

If you are ever in Englewood New Jersey, hit up Jerry's
your tummy will thank me later!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment