Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dad!

Some reasons I adore my dad:

He's the quirkiest man I know.
He enjoys putting dates on everything from 
light bulbs in the house to books...he likes to know 
the date things were purchased.
Hence why he's so quirky to me.

He's super knowledgeable.
Give him a random date of history and
he could tell you what wars were taking place, 
and other super random facts. He's
always up on his current events by reading 
and listening to NPR {which is why I love that news radio station}.
We always tell him he should go on Jeapordy, win and retire early...
he could totally do it!

He is so kind and giving.
I really love that he never complains about
helping me or any other person that needs something.
I don't think I've ever heard him mutter anything mean about anyone.
He has a kind heart and is always thinking of the best in others.

Just a few reasons I love my dad, he makes
this world a better place, he's enriched my life
and according to him, I could do no wrong...
I kinda think most fathers think that of their daughters
and I love that.

To my sweet dad and all the other fabulous men out there, 
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment