Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brunette Crazies

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
The last time I saw my friend Lindsay, 
or Linny-Lou as we all call her, 
we were basking in the beautiful 
island of Kauai... which was a few years ago.

We were clearly overdue for a visit, 
I think it's actually my turn
to go visit her in Seattle next.

And though her visit was short, one night, 
we were back to our old shenanigans.
Eating good food, a must, obviously.
Laughing and making fools of ourselves.
Reminiscing about the good ol' days
& catching up on the current days.

I am blessed to have many a friend like her, 
some I get to see every other month over dinners, 
others every blue moon.

But no matter the time and distance
we always pick up right where we left off.


No comments:

Post a Comment