Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Until next June

Photobucket
{photo taken at the beautiful Temple Square}
Goodbye summer until hopefully June or sooner,
but knowing Utah weather it won't be
until about July till I really feel like you've arrived.

It was a great summer with evening walks, the sound of crickets,
barbecues, tennis, outdoor concerts, the smell of bonfires & smore's,
camping, swimming, corn on the cob & shaved ice to name a few faves.

So till next year dearest summer, I'll be anxiously waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love summer...sad that its gone. But I am excited for fall! Fun fall fashion and colors!

    I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello! I just started up a new blog that is all about COLOR.

    Come on over and become a follower to enter the upcoming giveaways!

    xoxox
    Aarean

    http://colorissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete