Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random thoughts for a Wednesday.


Thursday is my favorite day of the week...yes yes I know it's Wednesday today.

But Wednesday's
are my second favorite day of the week.
It means the weekend is almost here and I live for my precious weekends.

Luckily this weekend I'm heading out of town to my all time favorite city-- San Fran--
for some r&r.
I plan on taking loads of pictures, breathing in that salty ocean air and spending time with family.

On another note.

Have you heard Coldplay's new song Paradise??
Well if not listen
here it's amazing. They're new album comes out on Monday.
I'm counting down the days to buy it, they're one of my favorite bands.
One day I will see them in concert....one day!

And just one more note.

I finally saw saw Mr. Flower's Mormon ad
here.
It's good to see Latter Day Saints proudly saying who they are.

Those are all the notes I have in my head for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment