Friday, October 28, 2011

Costume anticipation


I love holidays, all of them, I don't discriminate.
The thing I love about Halloween though,
dressing up of course, candy comes in a close 2nd.

I don't see this changing anytime soon.

I will probably be one of those mom's that the kids go to my door to trick-or-treat
and I'll be all decked out in my costume...
and yes I'll make the hubby do it with me{we'll be the crazies of the neighborhood}.

It's just so fun to be something other than yourself for an evening!

This year I've got something fun up my sleeve, can't wait to wear it.

Some girlfriends and myself are all on the same theme...grand times ahead.

Pics to come soon!

{From these pics it looks like I'm miserable in my costumes...
but I was just playing the role, garsh I'm a good actor.}

1 comment:

  1. WHERE were you at the party I went to?! See, I need to be around more people like you, who have true Halloween spirit.

    Love all the costumes. And that Barbie/Ken duo in those first pictures are hilarious, too.

    ReplyDelete