Monday, May 16, 2011

On the road...

There's nothing quite as liberating as getting in the car and driving away for the weekend. Over the weekend I went to Colorado to help my brothers move back to Utah.

I always like to mix pleasure in with work because it makes life much more enjoyable. It was a great time hiking, going to see the largest sand dunes in the nation, have guitar jam sessions, making yummy shrimp tacos, face masks with the sister missionaries and of course getting hungry on the ride home and in despair stopping off at Burger King.

I think road trips are always an adventure to be had.
{ps. Remember when gas was that cheap? I miss those days.}
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment