Monday, May 23, 2011

Do I live in Seattle?

It is no surprise that Mother Nature is very hormonal lately with all of the rain, tornado's, record low temps and high temps all over the place in the country.

Although I am very happy that I don't have to deal with my house being picked up by high winds, I am so so so sick of this dreaded rain!

It rains and rains and rains here in Utah and although it does make everything look so green and lush, it's a bit annoying and depressing. I felt like I won the lottery when it didn't rain this past Saturday for my little paella shin-dig{pics to come later}. But now it's back to rain.

In other interesting news I woke up yesterday morning with my left eye swollen and this morning it is still swolen and smaller than my right eye. I feel uber unattractive at the moment because I look like Quasimoto.

Ah good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment