Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Playing photographer.

A few days ago I got to do something I love to do, take pictures.

My brother had hired a photographer to take him and his wife's photos. They weren't too pleased with the finished product so they asked me to help them out.

Now I am no professional-this much I am very well aware of. I just have developed a love for photography over the past few years. So when they asked me to snap a few photo's of them, I was truly honored and excited.

I still am a work in progress, as you can see. But how I wish I could spend all day exploring new places in the world and snapping away.

One day...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment