Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Weekend!

 The 4th of July has to be one of my top favorite things for summer time.
BBQ's, parades, flags everywhere, fireworks and of course
a day that we honor and celebrate our country.
Below are some pics from my weekend. I was super excited that I didn't have
to work on Friday. A friend invited me boating on the lake and it was the perfect 
start to my weekend. Then the 4th was spend BBQ'ing, relaxing, and watching fireworks.
It was a top notch day as it is every year!
 ^^Some of the spread for the family BBQ...never dissapoints!
 ^^Mr. Mason just kicking back and soaking it all in!
 ^^These brothers of mine keep me laughing all of the time.
 ^^My niece's birthday cake that my brother made.
 ^^The birthday girl and I.
 ^^Sparkler party.

No comments:

Post a Comment