Tuesday, March 10, 2015

European Fever

The last time I was in Europe was eight years ago, crazy how time flies!
My family is headed to Italy and Spain to see family and friends this May, 
to say I'm thrilled is an understatement! I've been to both places before
but never with family and never to see the quaint village in northern 
Italy that my grandfather comes from. 

We will be traveling all over Italy and in northern and southern Spain, 
so it'll be an intense couple of weeks. I've been dreaming of sunshine, 
Mediterranean coasts and of course...gelato!

If anyone has any great tips or places to eat in the following areas please oh please
let me know (insider tips are the ones I treasure).
Italy: Milan, Venice, Genova, Portofino, Cinque Terre, & Rome
 Spain: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Seville, Cadiz, & Malaga
**All images via pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment