Wednesday, January 7, 2015

As of late..

The last couple months seem like a blur. Has anyone ever had the experience
where you drive somewhere like work, the grocery store or wherever else and 
your mind was so preoccupied that you literally don't know how you got from point
a to point b? That's what November and December were like for me, especially December and here's why...

I was offered a new job and needed to make a decision between two offers, my good friend
got married, I helped organize a charity event for children with cancer, holiday parties, 
Christmas shopping, baking, family traditions, friend traditions and 
by the end of it I was exhausted. I'm not complaining because they were all 
good things to be spending my time with, I just can't believe it's a new year.

As mentioned previously I've started a new job with a different company.  This week I've 
been training and am excited to start off the year with new possibilities and opportunities
not only with a job but making new goals for myself.

I plan on getting back to posting more often, but right now I'm just
trying to catch my breath from all the madness.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
 ^^Impromptu family photos.
^^Good friends at the wedding.
^^Top photo: Friends that helped volunteer at the charity event
Bottom photo: The venue
 ^^Temple Square
^^Birthday celebrating with the most beautiful cake my brother made.
 ^^Baked so many cookies
^^Gave away cookie jars to friends filled with goodies
 My sweet mom knit us all beenies and scarves, shes' amazing
^^NYE

No comments:

Post a Comment