Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas

 Every year at Thanksgiving I have two assignments, make stuffing {I'll post that recipe soon}, 
and setting the table. I love doing both of these things so it doesn't feel torturous to me.
I am no Martha Stewart nor do I aspire to be so, but it's fun to get creative with 
setting the table each year and making it a special and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. 
This year I've been wanting to do something different, so of course I turned to Pinterest which always
has loads of ideas. Here are some I've been liking. We'll see what I actually end up doing.
All images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Great holiday table settings! I wish I could pull tables off like this every year... so pretty and festive
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete