Monday, November 17, 2014

As of late...

 photo peaches.png photo bluesky.png
 photo caiasouschef.png photo firstleaves.png
 photo fallbaking.png photo tacos.png
 photo mason.jpg photo mampl.jpg
 photo nieces.jpg photo emilia.jpg
Just a few snaps of the past little while that sum up life lately.
The weather has turned colder, which means I go into hibernation mode.
I've been baking more, enjoying reading some good books,
and listening to the podcast Serial which I'm totally hooked on! I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving and
Christmas. I can't believe this year is almost over, time seems to fly by the older you get.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some fun times lately! I wish winter didn't have to come....not looking forward to going into hibernation mode at all
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete