Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Autumn Picnic

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Picnics are always a good idea, no matter what the season.


Well maybe not in the winter, unless I'm cozy in an igloo. But you get what I'm saying right...


We had a wonderful picnic with leaves crunching beneath us, herbal tea, mallows roasting by the fire, lomito's,{a divine traditional Chilean pork sandwich with avocado's and tomatoes, my fave}& hilarious stories told round the fire.


I think picnic's in the fall need to happen every year. I'm even thinking I'll start making my own tradition of it.


p.s. I'm watching the live coverage of the Chilean miners being rescued and I can't help but be overcome with joy for them. To think 2 months being underground and today we get to see history unfold before our eyes as they are brought up one by one. It's a modern day miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment