Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Family Outing

Photobucket
I love love love The Bay area. It's my favorite place on the west coast by far. You add into the mix my wacky family, plus one of my favorite holidays--the 4th-- and I knew I was guaranteed a great time.

Muir Woods, downtown San Francisco, Stinson Beach, Sonoma wine country, my cute little nieces...aaaaah sheer perfection.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend too--God bless America!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures, Bev!!

    Who's the little girl hanging on Peter's arm in one of the first ones? His new GF? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coveting your white sundress. It is perfect!

    Your family looks so fun! Glad you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete