Friday, January 15, 2010

The never ending lists...

I am sure you all feel the same way(or maybe it's just me, I am after all an odd ball). Week after week things don't slow down and the lists and filling up of the planner never stop. Not to say it's a negative thing, on the contrary, I think I'd be bored if I didn't have my never ending lists. But still, I think there are things on the infamous to-do list that I wish I could magically wave a wand and it'd just get done. Here's my list for the weekend: Workout Hair appointment(oh my, oh my, I'm doing something very differnt this time, just you wait for pics!) Grocery shop Clean car(although I don't know why, since I just saw the forecast and it is supposed to snow all next week.) Finish reading the book I've been reading for a year-that is pathetic! Go to see Avatar-it is the latest craze and all. Laundry Snowshoeing Change sheets So who wants to grocery shop for me, do my laundry, clean my car and change my sheets?? These pesty guys never get off my to-do lists, week after week they are there to greet me. They must love me. Well I hope you all got a 3 day weekend like me so we can all enjoy it! Happy Martin Luther King Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment