Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Love Me Some Musicals!!

I remember being about 5 years old and seeing The Sound of Music for the first time. I was in heaven! That was my first memory of falling in love with musicals. I can't even remember how many times I have seen The Sound of Music, too many to count-I have every song memorized for crying out loud. My parents knew how much I loved musicals that they bought an entire collection of them. I grew up watching most of the Rodgers & Hammerstein productions such as Oklahoma, South Pacific and the list goes on. As I have gotten older I still love musicals, Moulin Rouge being one of my newer favorites. I just saw the trailer for Nine and am so excited I can hardly wait until November when it comes out. Rob Marshall is the director and I loved what he did with Chicago, so I can't imagine being disappointed with his latest production. November get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment