Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Feet

There are a couple things in life that will always make me giddy, which are obviously kissing and shoes! I can count on endorphin heaven after these two things happen to me. The other day I heard angels singing as my eyes stumbled across these high heels. I tried them on and I knew they had to come home with me. They fit like a glove and when I was walking in them at the store I felt like a sexy new lady. Would there be any reason to not purchase them? I think not. They have found a new home in my closet, welcome my little golden gems!

4 comments:

  1. I love them! They look even better on and you can't say that about just any shoe. The color is fabulous. I think you made a very wise and essential purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous, girl. You always have amazing shoes in your closet. I envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! you make me laugh so hard! I love these shoes! love love love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and you're shoes!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete