Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Felicity + Nyquil = A happier sick person



Last thursday I could feel the nasty cold coming on as I was leaving the gym. I'm sure you all know the feeling, throat closes up, congestion in the nasal area, eyes feel like they're going to pop out of sockets, and the pressure in the head. As I walked out of pilates, I knew I was a goner! I was so upset b/c there was the 3 day weekend and I had plans of going snowshoeing and doing other fun things, perhaps shopping. I did get to do some low key activities, but my bed was the main place during the holiday weekend. Luckily my friend had lent me Felicity. I'm sure all the girls will know about this show, the guys, I don't blame you if you don't. But lets just say I love Felicity! I love the show and the love triangle between Felicity, Ben and Noel, so good. So between my lovely drug Nyquil and Felicity, staying home sick in bed wasn't so bad after all.
PS. Out of curiosity who liked Ben and who liked Noel better?? I have always been partial to Ben, I know, must be his bad boy reputation!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm adding you to my blogroll...
    You can add me, too if ya wanna.
    http://nilsandkatrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! When I get my blog up and running, I'll add you to my blogroll. SO, the age-old question, Ben or Noel? I love both...and am choosing to have a merger of both men. Talk about the ultimate catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! the age old question of Ben vs. Noel. this has been one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make...i seriously am in love with both of them. like you, i am a bit drawn to the bad boy ben. there's something romantic about her following him to new york & them finally hooking up. with his smoldering good looks & his sweet "can't live without you" attitude (on occasion) towards Felicity, he's a strong contender. HOWEVER, I think that when all is said & done, I would have to go with Noel. Not only is he a looker but he is to die for sweet & thoughtful, he adores Felicity & shows it consistently. He is stable, dependable & has the cutest personality.

    i am pathetic and need to find a real man...

    ReplyDelete