Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's is a long standing tradition that
we've had for years. We get together with my mom's sister and her family,
have a delicious ham dinner with all the yummy sides and
then we exchange gifts between both families.

It's always loud, there's always chaos, and
there's lots of laughter and jokes around the table.
This year was no exception. We had fun catching up,
and enjoying the Christmas spirit.
^^My brother Mark and his darling little family.
^^What's a Christmas party without all the treats right!
^^My mom, brother Michael and I.
 ^^Newest member of the family, my nephew Mason.
^^Dad getting in some more ham time.
^^My brother Peter and his wife.
 ^^My dad and I showed up looking like twins.
 ^^This little niece of mine keeps me smiling!
^^Grandma getting in as much snuggle time with Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment