Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Part I

We started our Christmas festivities with our traditional Christmas Eve dinner,
followed by treats and movies, then the next morning opening gifts and our huge 
breakfast...gluttony at its finest!

It'd been several years since my entire family was together for Christmas,
so to say the least we were excited this year.

Especially with all the little ones gathered together, I think that is one of the
many reasons Christmas is so exciting; seeing the excitement through the eyes
of little children.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My nieces face of sheer excitement...she gets it from my dad as seen below.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment