Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Always my fave...

I'm a sucker for J. Crew, always have been.
But I'm even more of a fan when their Fall catalog comes out.
I absolutely adore their style{I'm such a preppy at heart}.

It's enough for me to want to forgo my groceries, savings & bills
so I can go on a shopping spree there.

But I won't, the logical side of me always speaks loud and clear.

But a girl can dream, no?

p.s. I'm ecstatic Fall's around the corner...I can smell it.
p.p.s. That peanut butter tart, I made it...amazing!



1 comment:

  1. I don't really keep up with J.Crew like I should but looking at these photos, I clearly should be. I love these clothes.

    Once I went to one of those special JCrew sales where they fill a whole warehouse with discounted stuff. I found the black sweater of my dreams for about 75 big ones and didn't buy it. (I was only 17 or 18 at the time.) It is one of my greatest regrets in life.

    ReplyDelete