Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On top of the world.

My cousin from Jersey was in town visiting. We wanted to show her the gem that lies south of us. Southern Utah is truly one of my favorite places to visit and Zion always leaves me in awe of all the beauty that surrounds me.

So we headed down south for the weekend and had a great time. Last year I hiked Angel's Landing for the first time and swore I would never do it again. I am terrified of heights and this hike is not only strenuous, but the last half mile requires you to hold onto chains so you don't fall of the cliff.

Not my idea of fun, but you do what you gotta do when you're the hostess right? We made it just fine to the top and the view is spectacular, so it was worth it. But mark my words, that is the last time I'm doing that hike.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment