Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our taste buds went to Spain.

This past weekend some friends and I decided it was time for a paella party. Some years back I had no idea what a paella was. Since then I have been introduced to this amazing dish, thanks to the fact that I have 3 brothers that served a mission in Spain. It has now become one of my favorite dishes.

The ambiance, the food, the friends, all came together for a splendid evening.

For a minute, I forgot that I wasn't in lovely Espana--but it was just as lovely.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome! this looks like you had so much fun! yummy food. amazing decor!!! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paella looks so yummy! The paella I had in Espana...not so yummy.

    ReplyDelete