Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today

Today I felt God's love for me.

Today I really enjoyed my morning jog, feeling the crisp air on my face, and hearing the leaves crunch beneath my feet.


Today I caught a vision of who I really want to be and where I'm going.


Today I gained a deeper appreciation for good friends.


Today I got super excited for my trip to Kauai...18 days and counting!


Today I said a little prayer in my heart for all those I love, that all will be well with them.


Today my mouth watered as I had thoughts of an amazing Thanksgiving feast...I love Thanksgiving food.


Today was a good day, because I made sure that it would be.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Today.

    This is really really nice. I love those moments of perfect happiness that come from inner peace and thoughts of delicious food.

    ReplyDelete