Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Babysitting for 24 hours.

An overnight advenutre babysitting my nieces...sans my nephew {whom my brother took care of}
turned out to be so much fun.  Don't get me wrong it was lots of hard work...
especially with two of them waking up frequently in the night.  I don't know how I'll survive not
getting a full 7-8 hours of sleep one day when I have my own,
but my madre assures me that God gives moms
extra love and energy to handle it just fine.

I kept the girls busy with pizza, merry-go-rounds, toy stores, 
pumpkin patches, feeding ducks, coloring, & watching cartoons.
And luckily my mom joined us some of the time to help out,
so I can't take full credit here.

I was wiped out by the time their parents got back from their weekend getaway.
But had so much fun being with my cute little chiclets as I like to call them.
I even offered to take them again for another overnight advenure in the future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment