Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Fashion

I live for summer, 
I love it so much.
Vacations, swimming, 
lemonade, fresh cut lawns, 
flowers, & of course
the light airy clothes
I get to wear.

While perusing I found 
some fashions
I've been loving for this 
upcoming season.

The Maxi Skirt: I bought a couple that I've been wearing over and over.
They're perfect with flat sandals or wedges with a cardigan or just a t-shirt tucked in.
Simple, breezy & elongates the body.
Brights and Neons: Can you believe neon is back? While I haven't
fully embraced this trend, I have gotten some fun nail polish that could
glow in the dark if I got lost in the forest...it's all about multi-purpose wear!
But I have loved the different bright colored jeans, they scream summer and 
are fun to liven up an outfit.
Sandals: I live in sandals during the summer months because of their 
versatility.  They go with dresses, skirts, shorts, jeans, they're a staple.
I love how this season they've got the classic natural leather color to bright turquoise.
I bought the flat version of these in the natural leather color and I'm in love, so comfortable.
Accessories: I think hats, lightweight scarves & sunglasses are my accessories
of choice for the hot summer months. They help protect from the sun, and at night 
the scarf is a nice thing to have if it cools off.
Maxi dress: Another thing I've been living in for the past bit.  Maxi dresses
are great because you can dress them up for a nice occasion with a belt and 
cardigan, or dress them down with a jean jacket.
All images found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment